EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC 2021 recruitment form via www.efcc.gov.ng portal. Details will be provided on EFCC Recruitment Portal, application requirements, EFCC recruitment starting/closing date. See more information below.
Is EFCC Recruitment Form 2021 out? A lot of intending applicants have been asking us questions related to Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2021 recruitment exercise.
This article will cover important aspects that will help you to apply successfully for EFCC job. Simply follow the guidelines outlined.
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for EFCC Recruitment should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC or NECO Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by EFCC
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
What you should know about EFCC Recruitment 2021
Before applying for EFCC recruitment, you should take note of the following important points.
- EFCC recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via www.efcc.gov.ng
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on EFCC Portal.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2021
To apply for EFCC Recruitment, simply visit www.efcc.gov.ng and register. Please take note of the fact that EFCC 2021 recruitment is free of charge.
Interested applicants should fill the form and submit online via EFCC portal. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted promptly.
Latest Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
Do you want to stay updated on EFCC Recruitment 2021 then simply leave a comment below this article so we can inform you promptly once the form is out.