FCSC Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC 2021 recruitment form via www.www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng portal. Details will be provided on FCSC Recruitment Portal, application requirements, FCSC recruitment starting/closing date. See more information below.
Is FCSC Recruitment Form 2021 out? A lot of intending applicants have been asking us questions related to Federal Civil Service Commission 2021 recruitment exercise.
This article will cover important aspects that will help you to apply successfully for FCSC job. Simply follow the guidelines outlined.
FCSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for FCSC Recruitment should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC or NECO Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by FCSC
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
What you should know about FCSC Recruitment 2021
Before applying for FCSC recruitment, you should take note of the following important points.
- FCSC recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- FCSC Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on FCSC Portal.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2021
To apply for FCSC Recruitment, simply visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and register. Please take note of the fact that FCSC 2021 recruitment is free of charge.
Interested applicants should fill the form and submit online via FCSC portal. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted promptly.
Do you want to stay updated on FCSC Recruitment 2021 then simply leave a comment below this article so we can inform you promptly once the form is out.